State & local contract opportunities. GovernmentContracts aggregates all government contract opportunities in one place. Identify government contract and bid opportunities from state agencies, cities, counties, recreation and park agencies, K-12 and higher education, public utilities, and many local governments across all 50 states.
Sumter county does autopsy
- Open Bid. Subscribe. We occasionally send updates such as upcoming community events and advocacy alerts. We invite you to add your name! And we promise, no spam.
- Open Bids: Show Bids for Category Bid(8) Bid # Alternate Id: Buyer: Description: Purchase Method: Bid Opening Date: Bid Holder List: 00003017 ...
1 day ago · The 25-year-old's contract is due to expire at the end of the 2021-22 season and according to 90min, he has given no indication that he intends to renew his contract.
- 2 Bids; 202110-Facilities Maintenance Support-Pool of Contractors Bid No. 202110 The purpose of this solicitation is to contract with qualified Bidders as a pool of contractors who can provide facilities maintenance support, for specific trades, to the...[ Status: Closes: Open 1/26/2021 2:00 PM: 202116-Homestead History Experience Bid No. 202116
BID/RFQ: DESCRIPTION. OPEN DATE . 2020-57 . Relocation of Various Madison County Departments to the Madison County Service Center. 12/30/2020 2020-58 . Rental/Lease of Farmland Owned by Madison County Commission . 12/29/2020
- Dec 20, 2020 · Find bid opportunities from Indiana state and local governments Indiana Bids & Contracts Bids and Contracts from Indiana state governments, municipalities and counties as well as cities such as: Indianapolis (balance), Fort Wayne, Evansville, South Bend, Hammond, Bloomington, Gary, Carmel, Fishers town, Muncie, and more cities.
2 Bids; 202110-Facilities Maintenance Support-Pool of Contractors Bid No. 202110 The purpose of this solicitation is to contract with qualified Bidders as a pool of contractors who can provide facilities maintenance support, for specific trades, to the...[ Status: Closes: Open 1/26/2021 2:00 PM: 202116-Homestead History Experience Bid No. 202116
- Bids Submissions Deadline: Tuesday, September 29, 2020, 2:00 PM (PST) (15-Minute Parking is allowed in the building on Tuesday, September 29, 2020 to hand deliver bids associated with IFB No. 20-06.)
Bid Results » Public works under $175000 and others Other County dept/agency bids; Surplus property bids » Public surplus open bids » Public surplus bid results Open Bids » Public purchase open bids
- Oct 19, 2020 · They call it the "Contract to Open Minnesota." "We believe in Minnesota, their good judgment and ability to safely live their own lives," reads the opening line in the contract.
The Civilian Board of Contract Appeals (CBCA) is an independent tribunal housed within the General Services Administration. The CBCA presides over various disputes involving Federal executive branch agencies. Its primary responsibility is to resolve contract disputes between government contractors and agencies under the Contract Disputes Act.
- Nov 10, 2020 · Leicester City have opened talks with defender Jonny Evans over a new contract, Rob Tanner can reveal. Talks began recently to extend Evans’ stay at the King Power Stadium beyond the end of his ...
Dec 31, 2020 · King's contract is set to expire in June 2021, so the Cherries could accept a significantly lower fee to avoid losing him for free next summer. Credit: Getty Images - Getty Giacomo Pisa Today, 11:57